Tuesday, April 20 - Third Gathering (virtual) for families of self-identified students 7P.M.. Sessions will be held online using Microsoft Teams Meetings, Join on your computer or mobile app Click here to join the meeting
Wednesday, April 21 - 7 p.m. Dr. Alex Russell will be hosting an online parent night: Keeping kids safe while helping them grow. Supporting children’s emotional growth in challenging times.
Thursday, April 22 - Earth Day
Wednesday, April 28 - Individual Photos for new/returning students
Friday, April 30 - Theme Day - Dress up like your dream job!
Wednesday, May 5 - Early Dismissal 2:15 p.m.
Friday, May 7 - School Closed for Professional Learning Day
Tuesday, May 11 - Virtual School Council Meeting 6 p.m.
Reminders and Information
- Check out Mr. A’s April Newsletter.
- Home & School Connections April Newsletter.
- PALS to Grade 6 parents/guardians are encouraged to complete the EIPS Parent Survey by April 20. In the fall of 2021, EIPS welcomes a new locally elected Board of Trustees. Your feedback will help the incoming Board develop a new EIPS Four-Year Education Plan—one that’s responsive to student and community needs and focused on continuous improvement. The survey opens April 6 and closes April 20. TAKE THE SURVEY NOW!
- Information on Grade Group Composition for the 2021-22 school year.
- Families of students in GRADE 4 will start receiving their Alberta Education Assurance Survey (formerly known as the Accountability Pillar Survey) in the mail. The survey package will contain a Random Access Code that can be used to access the survey online. Please take a moment to complete this survey as your input is very important to Pine Street and the data is utilized in our School Education Plan. The deadline for completion is April 23, 2021.
- Is there a preschooler in your life experiencing developmental delays or challenges? The PALS program could help! If you know a preschooler born in 2017 or 2018 who’d benefit from pre-kindergarten programming, visit eips.ca or call 780-417-8219 to learn more.