How to Register a New Student for the 18-19 School Year
Please follow the link for information to register your student for the 2018-2019 school year.
Kindergarten Registration 2019-2020
Kindergarten Registration Starts Soon!
Is your child turning five on or before Dec. 31, 2019? If so, it’s almost time to register for kindergarten.
Kindergarten registration opens for the 2019-20 school year on Feb. 1, 2019.
To help families prepare, Elk Island Public Schools has put together an online toolkit—available at www.eips.ca/kindergarten—to make the transition as smooth as possible. The kit includes information on registration, important dates, programming options, what to expect, eligibility, how to find your designated school, transportation and more.
Click HERE for the Kindergarten calendar for the 2019-2020 school year.
Registering your student for the 2019-2020 School Year
Returning Student Registration for 2019-20
Elk Island Public Schools (EIPS) will once again conduct an online pre-enrolment process in the spring to confirm student registrations for the 2019-20 school year. Families of all returning students will need to complete this process. The pre-enrolment process will take place at the same time as all registrations for the 2019-20 school year: Feb. 1-28, 2019.
Access to the pre-enrolment process is provided through the PowerSchool Parent Portal. If you don’t have a PowerSchool Parent Portal account, you will need to set one up before Feb. 1, 2019.
To create a PowerSchool Parent Portal account:
- Go to https://powerschool.eips.ca/public/.
- Click the button labelled, “Create Account.”
- Enter the parent or guardian information. Each account must have a unique email address and username—only one parent account is required regardless of the number of children you have attending EIPS schools.
- Create a username and password of your choice—you’ll need both the username and password to log in to your PowerSchool Parent Portal.
- You must have an Access ID and Access Password for each student that is added to your account. Contact the Pine Street Office at 780-467-2246 to get this.
- Press “Enter.”
If you have any problems setting up the PowerSchool Parent Portal account, contact Pine Street and we would be happy to assist you.